A Proven Leader & Public Servant
- Former Kalispell Police Chief, Detective and SWAT Team Leader; twice acknowledged as Police Officer of the Year
- Former President Montana Association of Chiefs of Police
- Police Advisor, Afghanistan
- Board Member, FVCC Foundation -awarded the FVCC Mentor Award and Distinguished Alumni Award
- United Way fundraising Co-Chair
- Past President of the Kalispell Rotary
- Past Board Member, Kalispell Big Brothers and Sisters
- Board Member and Past President of Lions Club and C.A.R.E
- Recipient, Kalispell Great Chief Award
- Currently Employed as a Security Consultant
Family Man & Outdoor Enthusiast
I was raised in Kalispell and graduated from Flathead High School and Flathead Valley Community College. My lovely wife Teresa and I recently celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary.
We have three grown children. Our two sons both served in the military overseas, one in the Marine Corps and one in the Army. Both are now police officers. Our daughter is a graduate of Montana State University and is a certified laboratory scientist. I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman that grew up appreciating and protecting Montana values.